Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: New skinning option
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

is it possible to start an animation on a specific point on the screen?
Right now if I use slide for a texture or group it starts alsways out of the screen and slides in.
I wish to start all for example 150px from the top of the screen. 
I hope it is clear what I want.

<posx>46</posx>
 <posy>150</posy>
 <width>380</width>
 <height>200</height>
 <aspectratio align="left">keep</aspectratio>
 <animation type="WindowOpen" reversible="false">
     <effect type="slide" start="0,-200" end="0,0" delay="50" tween="sine" time="250"/>

You can adjust "start" and "end" until you get your desired slide effect
no thats not what I want.

i do have a texture on posy 150 it is 50 in height.
the next texture is 750px in height and I want I to start a posy 150 with the bottom of the texture and from there I should slide 750px down.

What I posted was just an example of a sliding effect, can you share the code you have now for the two texture it would be easier to help you.
You want it to expand downwards?
(2018-05-11, 18:09)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]You want it to expand downwards?
 yes from a point in the middle of the screen
You want to use a zoom animation which can stretch the texture.

https://kodi.wiki/view/Animating_your_skin
I tried it but it always starts outside the screen.
I´m not perfect in englisch so it is hard to explain.
i´m thinking of 2 groups. The first group includes 2 textures 150px from the top and 70px from right 50 in height. It has also some text inside. The 2 Group starts by a click on a button it is 750px in height and also has text inside. I try to slide this from top to bottom but not from outside the visible screen. It should start right underneath the first group and then slide down. visible at first the bottom of the second group and then sliding down until all is visible.
I hope you can understand what I want.
(2018-05-11, 16:02)tjost Wrote: [ -> ]the next texture is 750px in height and I want I to start a posy 150 with the bottom of the texture and from there I should slide 750px down.
You want it to start at 150 pixels from the top and end 750 pixels lower(at pixel #900)

Code:
 <posy>900</posy>
 <animation effect type="slide" start="0,-750" end="0,0">WindowOpen</animation>

Adding 'start="0,-750"' should do the trick no?

I didn't figured out which part of the code you linked represented the two textures in question.

EDIT: since the texture is 750 pixels in height it will start from outside the screen, you want it to start from the first texture?
You should be able to create your desired effect by using a combination of <zoom> and <slide>.