Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Is there a GITHub for the latest released version of this skin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have searched through the forums and can not find the source for the latest release version of this skin.  There are tons of mods, but I just want the skin that is included with Kodi.  Is this skin compiled right into the Kodi executable?  I ask this as there is no "Estuary" skin on the addons directory when Kodi is installed.

Thanks in advance for any help!
It is installed by default with Kodi. If you go to Settings>Interface Settings>Skin, then you will see it listed in the pop-up box along with ETouchy and any other skin you have installed.

It should also be listed in My Add-ons>Look & Feel>Skins

If I haven't answered your question, tell us what you are trying to do.
(2018-05-22, 04:49)JohnWPB Wrote: [ -> ]Is this skin compiled right into the Kodi executable?
Yes, for windows is
C:\Program Files\Kodi\addons\skin.estuary

Karellen
he asq for github
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/tree/master...in.estuary
Thanks for the github link.

As I mentioned above, I have no skin.estuary folder in the addons folder. I thought this was quite strange myself. The other skin such as transparency and Easy Touch are listed there. I actually did a global file search for Estuary on my entire C: drive and came up with nothing. That's why I was wondering if it was compiled directly into the Kodi executable.

Just a little background, I am Microsoft A+ certified, and run the IT department of a small company here in Florida. I have been working on, building, and programming computers for around 25 years. I'm not trying to show off or brag in any way, just letting you know I'm not a newbie when it comes to things like this :-)
It's installed in the main Kodi folder as it's the default skin and not the userdata addon folder.
(2018-05-22, 16:39)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]It's installed in the main Kodi folder as it's the default skin and not the userdata addon folder.
 Well...... THAT  would certainly explain it! LOL!  I have been using & modifying Kodi.... XBMC for over 12 years now, and had never used a default skin till now Smile  Thanks so much for the info!  Hey, you learn something new every day!