Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Order
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I placed an order with yourselves on 5th May. My order number is 10133. I have sent 12 emails to yourselves via various email addresses I found on your website. When I was purchasing my order there were people there to chat too instantly. Not one person has replied to any of my emails.

I would like a full refund today ASAP or at least an answer to discuss this further.
Curious... I'm not part of the Kodi webshop, but what exactly have you ordered via our website?
@Burnzygirl 

Might it be, that you purchase something from koditv.co.uk

Please be aware that we aren´t part (or in any way connected) to koditv.co.uk

Those ppl simply link to our website which is completely nonsense. If you paid them (for whatever service) you have to contact them and not us.

I feel sorry, if you might have been ripped of. But please understand that, if you bought something from them, it´s not us who are responsible.

If I´m wrong and you purchased something from our store (kodi.tv/store), then please tell us what you purchased and then I´m sure we will get this managed.
I hate sites like that
Appears to violate Kodi's trademark policy
Probably violates GPL
Provides access to illegal streams - not mentioning they are illegal

And probably doesn't work properly either

I assume somebody has reported them, as they are UK based and other traders have already had the police knocking on their door for the same thing!