Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Texture (In)Visibilty still showing for split second
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I am trying to mod the Estuary Skin a bit to my preferences, so far so good, but now I have run into a problem I can't figure out myself. So may someone of you experts can help me out Wink

I "skinned" an animation that is showing, when switch from a custom Music-Album view to a custom Music-Song view. It works as it should be. The problem is, that I need to make the switch instantly without any delay, otherwise the animation doesn't look good. So I removed/changed all "WindowOpen" and "Visible" animation that have delayed fades in it and doesn't messed up other things.

For now, the switch itself seems without a delay - good - BUT, for a split second the Music-Song view always shows the DefaultAudio.png, even so I have an Album Cover and that ruins the whole enjoyment for me. Of course I just can avoid the fallback to the DefaultAudio.png, but I also have from time to time Albums without a Cover and for that I like to have a Default-Cover.

I already tried the standard fallback with <textue fallback="DefaultAudio.png">...</texture>  and also something I found on the forum with <visible>String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Icon)</visible> but regardless what I use or try, everytime the texture is shown for that split second.

So I would be very thankful, if someone can give me some advice to solve my headache.
Maybe use a <control type="label" id="1234">$INFO[Listitem.Icon]</control>

Then show the default image if icon is empty, String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(1234))

Sometime also delaying the animation by "1" can help to pause while icon is populated.