Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Unsupported audio signal. please check the device output popup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,  how do i get rid of this annoying pop up up everytime i play a movie with DTS HD master " unsupported audio signal. please check the device output"? .  the only way to get rid of it   is to disable it in audio setting but that  gives me   DTS only.
My setting is :
Sony 900E
Marantz SR7009
Nvidia shield
 And i am using SIIG 4k hdmi splitter , sending the video to the Tv and the sound to the receiver since my marantz does not support HDR. Thanks in advance.
Topic moved to OS Independent / Other.
Please also use a relevant topic title next time, thanks.
AnyoneHuh
A Debug Log is useful. One that captures playing the movie that gives you the error message. Full logs only.
I hope  that is what you asked for
https://paste.kodi.tv/ituyefitew.
Close, but....

1. The log has been heavily edited
2. The log shows Debug mode has been turned on too late. You need to restart Kodi once you enable it
3. You have lots of banned add-ons installed.

The forum moderators have determined that Banned_addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
That pop up sounds like it's generated by the TV since you are using a splitter that likely keeps the audio, so the TV gets the DTS HD signal that it does not support.
yes the splitter was causing the issue . thanks for the help.