Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Posters keep disappearing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Today I found that my movies didn't scrape anymore (no posters). I've registered/logged in to the movie db and that helped, movies (posters) work again.

However, I've refreshed a series and of that series the poster disappeared (using the scraper with the tvdb). I tested a refresh with another series and that one also lost its poster. Episode information and thumbnails are downloaded/displayed correctly.

This topic mentions cleaning the whole library, but I'm a bit afraid of doing so, as I feel like I will lose all posters to the series I've got in my library.

Can the whole "posters not loading but information/thumbnails do" be caused by the API update?
@Tjab

I have split you into your own thread.

(2018-06-03, 21:11)Tjab Wrote: [ -> ]I've registered/logged in to the movie db and that helped, movies (posters) work again.
Not sure what you have done here, but simply logging into TMDB will make absolutely no difference to what Kodi does.

(2018-06-03, 21:11)Tjab Wrote: [ -> ]However, I've refreshed a series and of that series the poster disappeared (using the scraper with the tvdb). I tested a refresh with another series and that one also lost its poster. Episode information and thumbnails are downloaded/displayed correctly.
Please provide a Debug Log. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging, restart Kodi then replicate the problem. In your case, first remove the tv show from the library, then rescrape it into the library. Once done upload to https://paste.ubuntu.com/ and link back here. Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs

(2018-06-03, 21:11)Tjab Wrote: [ -> ]This topic mentions cleaning the whole library, but I'm a bit afraid of doing so, as I feel like I will lose all posters to the series I've got in my library.
No, don't do that until we see what the issue is.