Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Anyone using dvdfab player 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maybe this has been asked before I have dvdfab player 5 as my default for 4K movies but there’s one problem, when I play the movie the dvdfab app comes up and then I have to manually load the movie. Is there a seating somwhere in kodi that will allow dvdfab to automatically load the movie? Oh and one more thing dvdfab loads the iso files with no problem at all its only when I play mkv movies
DVDFab v.5 is not passing through HDR metadata.  It requires HDR at O/S level to be switched on and is converting HDR to SDR.  New Windows update and private API's need to be coordinated.  3D is not auto switching when using any desktop resolution above 1920 x 1080p such as 2160p for example.  Both issues have been presented to them and passed on to devs hopefully to be resolved.  I know nothing about your mkv problem.  I use iso's and mkv's also and I'm still using v.3 with no problems except v.3 does not support 3D.  KODI is launching DVDFab Player v.3 as an external player and playback begins whether it is an iso or mkv.