Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: While watching a movie is there a way to highlight the movie I was just watching
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While watching a movie is there a way to highlight the movie I was just watching instead of resetting view to beginning of videos
Need more details on your request. Kodi by default puts a progress bar (icon) on the movie thumbnail as a movie is being watched. ... with the default profile all these movies have their own row near the top of the listings.

... not sure what you mean by resetting the view.
Library or addon?
What I mean is if I go into the movies section and start scrolling down the list of available movies and start watching the 50th movie down in the list, once I exit the movie the scrollbar goes to the top and it doesn't show me what I was watching previously.  This means I have to go looking for the movie again.  If I was in the videos section and watched the 50th movie down when I exit the movie it will highlight the movie I was just watching.
(2018-06-15, 03:11)mydarkpassenger Wrote: [ -> ]once I exit the movie the scrollbar goes to the top and it doesn't show me what I was watching previously.
That has been the default functionality from day 1 as far as I can remember. Do you have skins/addons installed that disrupt that functionality?
Thank you for letting me know the issue.  I'll test it when I got home.  Glad to know it's a bug and seems to be getting addressed.  I'll try the workaround
Thank you for the help.  Updated to 18 alpha and issue is resolved
Great to hear. I'll mark this as solved.
Thread marked solved.