Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Help! KODI scrolls to bottom of menu as if down arrow key was stuck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
KODI scrolls to bottom of menu as if down arrow key was stuck

This happens on very menu.  It dives to the end of the list right after the program launches.  I am using a mouse but that doesn't seem to matter because you can see the program jump to the end of the list even will all input devices are unplugged. With some careful clicking I can navigate barely but the program is unusable.  This is an HTPC application running windows 10 on a j4205-itx motherboard/cpu.  I could really use some help with this; plex wants an email, media protal is garbage and I'm not paying $50 for J River.
If you have a Joystick plugged into your system, unplug it, and see if the issue happens again.
I'm not quite sure what how this worked but here is what I did.  I did have a game controller attached during my initial trouble shooting but it was not turned on.  I removed the dongle and relaunched Kodi.  Kodi menus worked normally.  I plugged the dongle back in and kodi works normally.  I turned on the controller and I can use it to navigate Kodi.  All is well, not sure why but who carers.  Thanks!