Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi crashes on Xbox One
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi I’ve searched the forums and couldn’t find my issue...anyways is there a reason why all of a sudden when searching for a show, movie or even a person kodi crashes right away back to the home screen on Xbox One? There is no log to display as no error message comes up just goes to home screen
I have this issue too.
Been happening to me for a few days and I can’t seem to find anything online about it
I’m facing same issue. Tried clearing caches, re-installing etc.

Hope solutions will appear soon, till then no watching
(2018-06-17, 00:15)Deeny Wrote: [ -> ]anyways is there a reason why
Besides the fact that you are using an Alpha release of a software product? Meaning, problems can arise at any moment. Smile

To you all: debug log (wiki) files please... There is no crystal ball in our midst.

(2018-06-17, 14:57)bambo1970 Wrote: [ -> ]Hope solutions will appear soon, till then no watching
Problems never solve themselves. Wink
exact same problem, since the 14th of june, kodi crashes when I use the seach function, I have Kodi Leia Alpha 2 on the xbox one x
my alpha kodi 2 in the xbox whenever I change channel it flashes and does not exchange, I talked to the guy that gives the channel list and he said it shows me logged in, but it does not show that I logged out of the channel to enter another, someone would like help me in this
https://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file

Debug log for the last two posts please, the team cannot bug fix without it.
look the error of my kodi alpha 2 on xbox one...

t:7172 error:CCurlfile::fillBuffer-Failed: HTTP Returned error 401
error:CCurlfile::Open failed with code 401 for Https://srv.elite.vip:8880/ive/Egi53qfs6...hb/5913.ts:

someone its the same problem?

Help me plz
(2018-06-29, 16:56)steven12 Wrote: [ -> ]Help me plz

Post your full Debug log (wiki).
i did
No, you posted at best a small snippet of a line from it. We need the whole thing, uploaded to a pastebin site and the link they'll supply to you given here.

See the next post for more details - simplest method on an Xbox is to use the log uploader addon from the built-in official repo.
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file.

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Always use a paste site like pastebin.com. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
i  posted the pastebin the log.
When you did they would have provided you a link (once the log is uploaded the page changes to show it) - we need that link.
Pages: 1 2