Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Problems waking up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, 

Many apologies if this has been asked before, i couldn'd find anything which quite matched my issue.

I have a Windows 10(1803) based system, AMD FX6300, GTX 1050 Graphics card connected to a Denon AVR-X2300W Receiver and a Hisense 55" HDR TV. Nothing special about the equipment and most of the time all is ok, the issues start as soon as i start using standby/sleep/hibernate/anything. When Kodi comes up it sometime loses audio, windows loses audio, it's set to Stereo instead of Multi Channel in, Bistreaming doesn't work, no windows audio works, a reboot generally fixes it.

Trouble is, this is my primary HTPC, i don't want to have to get out the keyboard and mouse and reboot/etc everytime, it's like Windows can no longer properly detect the Receiver. To add to this, The shutdown/reboot menu doesn't work either. I'm using Launcher4Kodi and Kodi will close if the machines goes into standby/hibernate(from the power button), but not from the kodi main menu.

I know these problems are not all Kodi's fault, am mainly looking for something to solve the lack of audio issue. The closing Kodi problem i'll look into seperately.

**Wasn't sure if you wanted logs, or which logs**

Thanks people.
Just read about the Pin 19 trick, i'll give it a go and see how that works.

Never had these issues with an AMD card, and i bet if i changed it I wouldn't have an issue now Sad