Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Internet Archive Game Launcher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2020-04-19, 18:26)TassMetal Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks a lot Smile I found that if I use copy data without the post DL command override, it doesn't adds the original post DL command, so games that needs to be unzipped, won't work as they need the unzip action.

Yeah, I would consider that a bug. I'll work on fixing that. You can edit the post download command for the entire list by enabling post dl editing advanced settings, then you can edit the command by using the context menu on the game list.
Is it possible to scrape downloads from somewhere else. If you plan on playing some bigger games it takes ages to download them the speed goes around 200kb/s.
Hi,

Sorry about my prev post before. Here is more correct one.

Issue: Retroarch doesn't launch

full log : https://paste.kodi.tv/uwulovilez.kodi
Short log (only related part) : https://paste.kodi.tv/okunitisad.kodi

Send command:
Sending Android Launch Command: /system/bin/am start --user 0 -a android.intent.action.MAIN -c android.intent.category.LAUNCHER -n com.retroarch/.browser.retroactivity.RetroActivityFuture --es "LIBRETRO" "/data/data/com.retroarch/cores/quicknes_libretro_android.so" --es "CONFIGFILE" "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.retroarch.ra32/files/retroarch.cfg" --es "ROM" "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.program.iagl/temp_iagl/1942 (Japan, USA).nes" --es "IME" com.android.inputmethod.latin/.LatinIME

I'm using a firestick 4k.
Any idea why it would not launch retroarch? (retroarch will launch when starting it manually)

Many thanks !
Hello, I installed your addon a big thank you.

By cons being French and seeing that the games are all in English, I find the solution to change the language, I take the game file and re-load the French version and rename it with the same name you gave, this which opens me in French.

Would you please list the games on AGL with the filenames you gave please

Like that I would change the name of my fr games directly in my French database with yours.

Thanks in advance
(2020-04-20, 14:22)Xtoc Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Sorry about my prev post before. Here is more correct one.

Issue: Retroarch doesn't launch

full log : https://paste.kodi.tv/uwulovilez.kodi
Short log (only related part) : https://paste.kodi.tv/okunitisad.kodi

Send command:
Sending Android Launch Command: /system/bin/am start --user 0 -a android.intent.action.MAIN -c android.intent.category.LAUNCHER -n com.retroarch/.browser.retroactivity.RetroActivityFuture --es "LIBRETRO" "/data/data/com.retroarch/cores/quicknes_libretro_android.so" --es "CONFIGFILE" "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.retroarch.ra32/files/retroarch.cfg" --es "ROM" "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.program.iagl/temp_iagl/1942 (Japan, USA).nes" --es "IME" com.android.inputmethod.latin/.LatinIME

I'm using a firestick 4k.
Any idea why it would not launch retroarch? (retroarch will launch when starting it manually)

Many thanks !

Just want to inform that i'm been able to fix it with the firestick using the following exec command :
/system/bin/am start --user 0 -a android.intent.action.MAIN -c android.intent.category.LAUNCHER -n com.retroarch.ra32/com.retroarch.browser.retroactivity.RetroActivityFuture --es "LIBRETRO" "/data/data/com.retroarch.ra32/cores/quicknes_libretro_android.so" --es "CONFIGFILE" "%CFG_PATH%" --es "ROM" "%ROM_PATH%" --es "IME" com.android.inputmethod.latin/.LatinIME

The bold part is the different thing. Is there a way to fix this for all of them, or should i find & replace this within : /Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.program.iagl/dat_files ?

/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.program.iagl/dat_files
(2020-04-20, 17:41)Xtoc Wrote: [ -> ]/system/bin/am start --user 0 -a android.intent.action.MAIN -c android.intent.category.LAUNCHER -n com.retroarch.ra32/com.retroarch.browser.retroactivity.RetroActivityFuture --es "LIBRETRO" "/data/data/com.retroarch.ra32/cores/quicknes_libretro_android.so" --es "CONFIGFILE" "%CFG_PATH%" --es "ROM" "%ROM_PATH%" --es "IME" com.android.inputmethod.latin/.LatinIME

I'm sure it has something todo with using the 32bit version Smile
(2020-04-20, 07:32)Kristijan1001 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to scrape downloads from somewhere else. If you plan on playing some bigger games it takes ages to download them the speed goes around 200kb/s.

This addon doesn't do any scraping. You can make your own lists though. You might be interested in the google drive or dropbox example.
(2020-04-20, 17:41)Xtoc Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using a firestick 4k.

I think that device installs aarch64 (64 bit) version of RA by default. Change your settings to that and it should work (I think, I dont have one of them so I can't be sure).
(2020-04-21, 16:45)zachmorris Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-04-20, 17:41)Xtoc Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using a firestick 4k.

I think that device installs aarch64 (64 bit) version of RA by default. Change your settings to that and it should work (I think, I dont have one of them so I can't be sure).
Thanks!

I notice that there are 3 versions on the retroarch website:
- Normal
- 64 bit
- 32ra

Firestick needs 32 bit, but downloading the normal one fixed everything without the need to change the configuration files

That said, thanks for everything!
Anyone getting "...failed to launch Archive returned no file" when d/ling Final Burn Alpha roms?  Cached FBA games are fine, was working and no other problems with mame, PS1, Genesis or SNES rom d/ls.
(2020-04-24, 18:07)SimonC Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone getting "...failed to launch Archive returned no file" when d/ling Final Burn Alpha roms?  Cached FBA games are fine, was working and no other problems with mame, PS1, Genesis or SNES rom d/ls.

The archive changed. I had pushed an update, but apparently i forgot to update my repo. I updated it today, so hopefully that fixes it
Hi.

the-eye.eu seems out for a few days at least, not sure if for good or if it will be back.

Is there a backup for the content that was there?

Thanks.
(2020-04-25, 02:27)TassMetal Wrote: [ -> ]Hi.

the-eye.eu seems out for a few days at least, not sure if for good or if it will be back.

Thanks.

archive.org has a large list of dos games, some of which are in IAGL and many which aren't yet. They added something like 2500 more games recently
(2020-04-25, 02:39)zachmorris Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks.

archive.org has a large list of dos games, some of which are in IAGL and many which aren't yet. They added something like 2500 more games recently 

Thanks, bookmarked it Smile I was ment if your lists would be updated to a living url. I understand it's a crazy task because your lists are huge...
(2020-04-25, 02:49)TassMetal Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-04-25, 02:39)zachmorris Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks.

Thanks, bookmarked it Smile I was ment if your lists would be updated to a living url. I understand it's a crazy task because your lists are huge...

For the most part, the archive.org links are very stable and dont change, if you do find issues you can always open an issue on github