Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Internet Archive Game Launcher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2021-04-09, 15:14)Yefet Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-06, 21:21)zachmorris Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-05, 07:27)Yefet Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks but I configured the usb controller. In the game when I press every button it opens the game menu. How do I disable the game menu? Or configure the buttons so they not open the game menu?
I am using a build maybe something in the setting is wrong.

I'm not sure if there's a way to disable the game menu (thats part of Kodi, not IAGL). The menu is set to pop up if you hit the 'guide' button, or move your PC's mouse, or hit spacebar. If you're controller is configured to do one of those things, thats likely the reason. Just testing on my PC with a DS3 controller, the menu only pops up when i hit the center guide button.

How do I play the iagl roms with emulators apps and not on kodi? Which emulators you recommend for android streamers? Retroarch is too big and I have limited storage.

You can use whatever you want, so long as you can enter the correct command to launch. Here's a list of all the non-Retroarch emulator names/commands IAGL has out of the box. I recommend Retroarch since it's the simplest to setup and use.
(2021-04-10, 05:05)zachmorris Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-06, 21:21)zachmorris Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure if there's a way to disable the game menu (thats part of Kodi, not IAGL). The menu is set to pop up if you hit the 'guide' button, or move your PC's mouse, or hit spacebar. If you're controller is configured to do one of those things, thats likely the reason. Just testing on my PC with a DS3 controller, the menu only pops up when i hit the center guide button.

How do I play the iagl roms with emulators apps and not on kodi? Which emulators you recommend for android streamers? Retroarch is too big and I have limited storage.

You can use whatever you want, so long as you can enter the correct command to launch. Here's a list of all the non-Retroarch emulator names/commands IAGL has out of the box. I recommend Retroarch since it's the simplest to setup and use.

I downloaded Snes9x EX+. I updated the launch command to Snes9x EX+. When i try to play a game it returns to the game list instead launching the game. What shoul I do to play thr game?
(2021-04-10, 09:51)Yefet Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-09, 15:14)Yefet Wrote: [ -> ]How do I play the iagl roms with emulators apps and not on kodi? Which emulators you recommend for android streamers? Retroarch is too big and I have limited storage.

I downloaded Snes9x EX+. I updated the launch command to Snes9x EX+. When i try to play a game it returns to the game list instead launching the game. What shoul I do to play thr game?

I don't see one named that in the standard list. You can manually set the command to launch if you know what it should be for your emulator, see here. You can copy the format you see in the list here, but you'd have to find the required command specific to SNES9x EX+.
Hey, what up? I don't know if I'm post the right place or what, but zach love IAGL But after using it for months. Ut said a while back it showed update available. Proceeded with the update. Said "a python 3.0 dependency could not be satisfied " I have tried everything. Please help, I even rolled back to earlier update. Now can't update back to original.. Bummed.
(2021-04-06, 21:21)zachmorris Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure if there's a way to disable the game menu (thats part of Kodi, not IAGL). The menu is set to pop up if you hit the 'guide' button, or move your PC's mouse, or hit spacebar. If you're controller is configured to do one of those things, thats likely the reason. Just testing on my PC with a DS3 controller, the menu only pops up when i hit the center guide button.

I installed retroarch. I setuped the controller. In the retroarch menu it work but when I play a game the controller stop working and I can't play. How do I solve this problem?
(2021-04-13, 20:41)Yefet Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-09, 15:14)Yefet Wrote: [ -> ]How do I play the iagl roms with emulators apps and not on kodi? Which emulators you recommend for android streamers? Retroarch is too big and I have limited storage.

I installed retroarch. I setuped the controller. In the retroarch menu it work but when I play a game the controller stop working and I can't play. How do I solve this problem?

If you're using Android, it could be related to this issue.
(2021-04-13, 00:13)ZacsRetrojunkie Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, what up? I don't know if I'm post the right place or what, but zach love IAGL But after using it for months. Ut said a while back it showed update available. Proceeded with the update. Said "a python 3.0 dependency could not be satisfied " I have tried everything. Please help, I even rolled back to earlier update. Now can't update back to original.. Bummed.

If you're using Kodi v18 you can manually install the old version following the instructions here.
(2021-04-13, 22:38)zachmorris Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-13, 20:41)Yefet Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-10, 05:05)zachmorris Wrote: [ -> ]You can use whatever you want, so long as you can enter the correct command to launch. Here's a list of all the non-Retroarch emulator names/commands IAGL has out of the box. I recommend Retroarch since it's the simplest to setup and use.

I changed the poll to early and the controller still doesn't work when I play games.
(2021-04-14, 09:34)Yefet Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-13, 22:38)zachmorris Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-13, 20:41)Yefet Wrote: [ -> ]I installed retroarch. I setuped the controller. In the retroarch menu it work but when I play a game the controller stop working and I can't play. How do I solve this problem?

I changed the poll to early and the controller still doesn't work when I play games.

Other than changing that setting, and verifying your config is saved and IAGL is pointing to the correct config file, those are the only issues I'm aware of. I'm unable to recreate the issue (controllers work for me on android using a DS3 controller)
Kodi 19. Amiga and C64 games crash to desktop. Both Android and PC. Tried different games. Working for anybody?
I've selected retroplayer as launcher in wizard.
(2021-05-01, 21:18)versus Wrote: [ -> ]Kodi 19. Amiga and C64 games crash to desktop. Both Android and PC. Tried different games. Working for anybody?

I'm not able to make them work with Retroplayer either currently on OSX, so seems to be an issue with the Kodi binary addons. External launching is the only workaround at the moment.
IAGL 3.0.3 is available now. Changes include:
  • Bug fixes reported from users
  • Updated Spanish translation (Intel11)
  • Additional Localization Support
  • Netplay improvements
  • Favorites removal functions added back in
  • Add-on setting added to auto filter game lists to 1G1R if possible (auto remove duplicates)
  • Fixed trailer playback ending and restoration of info window
  • Updated wizard

Updated Game Lists (latest available and updates to lists to include all available games - with the added add-on filtering options I figured this was the best of both worlds):
  • Naomi
  • FBNeo (1.0.0.2)
  • Sega 32X
  • Atari 2600
  • Atari 5200
  • Atari 7800
  • Sega Genesis
  • Sega Master System
  • N64
  • NES
  • SNES
  • Satellaview
  • TG16
  • ExoDOS (MS DOS games)

New Game Lists:
  • LowRes NX (LowResNX core)

• Watara Supervision (Potator core)
(2021-05-06, 20:07)zachmorris Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-05-01, 21:18)versus Wrote: [ -> ]Kodi 19. Amiga and C64 games crash to desktop. Both Android and PC. Tried different games. Working for anybody?

I'm not able to make them work with Retroplayer either currently on OSX, so seems to be an issue with the Kodi binary addons. External launching is the only workaround at the moment.
https://github.com/zach-morris/plugin.pr...-787218671

"I didn't exhaustively test, but the Amiga and Amiga CD32 games I tried worked great"

working on KODI 18?
(2021-05-09, 07:15)versus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-05-06, 20:07)zachmorris Wrote: [ -> ]

"I didn't exhaustively test, but the Amiga and Amiga CD32 games I tried worked great"

working on KODI 18?

Yes, it was working on Kodi v18 (still should be since nothing changed, but I've moved on to Kodi v19). Also works with Kodi v19 and external launching.
(2021-05-09, 21:38)zachmorris Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-05-09, 07:15)versus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-05-06, 20:07)zachmorris Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not able to make them work with Retroplayer either currently on OSX, so seems to be an issue with the Kodi binary addons. External launching is the only workaround at the moment.

working on KODI 18?

Yes, it was working on Kodi v18 (still should be since nothing changed, but I've moved on to Kodi v19). Also works with Kodi v19 and external launching.
https://github.com/libretro/libretro-uae...-840577333

Looks like the author of the puae has sorted out this problem and awaits for your plugin update now