Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Noob question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm really new to Kodi so excuse me for this noob question.
I use the Titan skin (Big list 2), but I would like to change these informations with another (like actors for example).

Can you tell me where are these informations so I can change them ?

Thanks in advance.
I use Ember Media Manager to generate and edit the nfos with the film info and download the artwork. You can use it to edit the film info. Then on Kodi just reload the film information.
Thanks Darker.
But I don't want to update the info, but to change the info showed on the skin.
(2018-06-20, 15:34)EveMene Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I'm really new to Kodi so excuse me for this noob question.
I use the Titan skin (Big list 2), but I would like to change these informations with another (like actors for example).

Can you tell me where are these informations so I can change them ?

Thanks in advance.
Its in includesviews.xml    <include name="MovieDetailsTop">
Thanks mardukL
I will try to change this Wink
Tried it, but no success..

I've change the ListItem.Studio with ListItem.Cast but now the line is empty ans still no Cast.
One more help ore maybe and example where to look?
ListItem.Cast
(unsure but kodi wiki says, its just for dialogvideoinfo)
https://kodi.wiki/view/InfoLabels#ListItem

Try with skinhelper instead
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Cast)
https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...s---Common
Thanks again @mardukL 

But still nothing  No Oo
Here are all my modifications.

Where I had 'ListItem.Studio', I've put Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Status)'

Code:
Kodi\addons\skin.titan\1080i\IncludesViews.xml (7 hits)
Line 681:                     <visible>!IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Cast))</visible>
Line 696:                         <label>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Cast),, ]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Status),  •   $LOCALIZE[126]: ]</label>
Line 700:                         <visible>!IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Cast))</visible>
Line 707:                         <label>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Cast)]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Status),  •   $LOCALIZE[126]: ]</label>
Line 711:                         <visible>IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Cast))</visible>
Line 1089:                 <visible>!IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Cast))</visible>
Line 1102:                     <label>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Cast)]</label>