Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Emby/Kodi scraping issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have just updated on my SHIELD to see if it also fixes this issue (with Emby For Kodi) TV Shows not presenting tvdb/imdb ID (altough being correctly synced from my Emby server):

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/...-a-sudden/
@djhifi

Not sure how we can help, but lets at least start off with a full debug log which captures you trying to scrape one of the problem titles.

Also tell us versions... Kodi and Scraper versions.
(2018-07-03, 03:17)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]@djhifi

Not sure how we can help, but lets at least start off with a full debug log which captures you trying to scrape one of the problem titles.

Also tell us versions... Kodi and Scraper versions.
Versions, KODI Krypton 17.6. The thing about the scraper is that I have a server, EMBY, which handles all the scrapping. And then I use "Emby for KODI" which syncs that data from the server with the "myvideosXXX.db" (as far as I know, at least). And the link I provided in the previous post (and that I post again, if you can, please check it out:

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/...-a-sudden/

Shows that the "myvideosXXX.db" was not being correctly built. THE THING IS:

What I posted in that forum (the print screen specially) was BEFORE i updated to metadata.tvdb.com v3.0.6 in my KODI.

And now, that same .db file when opened, shows the IDs. But the addon I use to update ratings for TV Shows, is still unable to present any kind of tvdb ID per show: 

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2748408

Regarding logs I will try and see if anything shows up. But so far nope. I will run debugs.
I have split your post as it is unrelated to the Poster issue as far as I can see.

I am not an Emby user so not fully acquainted with the Emby/Kodi chain. But if @angelblue05 is unable to assist, then I am not sure we can either. But we can look for obvious errors.

So you have given me the link again to emby. I have already read it, so not sure why you gave it again.

You pointed me to the Light IMDB thread and from what I can make out, that is where your issue lies. But if the update to v3.0.6 has fixed one issue but Light IMDB is still not updating ratings, then you need to ask the add-on developer if he can solve the issue.

If you want to provide the logs then we will look, if not there is nothing we can do except point you back to Light IMDB thread.
I am currently trying to get to the bottom of this with djhifi. Thank you Smile
Hi,

has there ever been a solution to this problem?

I'm struggling with the same issue at the moment. I use Emby as my media server and Kodi as the client.
So Kodi doesn't really scrape the movies it seems, it just gets the data from Emby.
All my movies get a TMDB rating, but only around 30 or 40% manage to pick up an IMDB rating. same goes for Rotten Tomatoes
I have working API keys to scrape
For tv series it's even worse. They only get tvdb ratings and about 10% get an imdb rating.