Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Can't acces to the files after second start
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i have the last kodi in the last ubuntu. I move the base to sql so i can use it from an android. I have all the path files with smb but the files are in the kodi pc. The problem is that the first time kodi start, the files are not available (series and movies). If i goes to files and the folder they are there and i can't open but they are not cataloge. If i close kodi and open again everything becomes normal. This happen when i choose to boot with kodi or if i boot with my user and i open kodi my self.
Any clues?
(2018-07-07, 16:30)harry_arg Wrote: [ -> ]i have the last kodi in the last ubuntu
Last, lastest, newest... Those are not real version names or numbers. Please be precise with version numbers, or better yet, provide a full debug file (wiki) so we have all base information in one go. The log file will also indicate any mishaps with connecting to your remote MySQL database.
ok is my log https://paste.kodi.tv/eraxihiqez when the problem happend.
Super Repo is banned here. We do not support any device containing such banned addons (wiki) or repos.

The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed.

If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
sorry i don't really use it. I install it some time ago a leave it there.
This is the new log https://paste.kodi.tv/iqanoqimaj
After reading it the problem is that kodi can't connnect to mysql database. Which are in the same computer with Kodi.
I would suspect the user "kodi" doesn't have rights to access the database.

See the wiki notes on MySQL (wiki) for details on how it should be set up - please confirm that the correct privs are associated with the user.
that the extrage thing if i close kodi and open again everything works. Also if i open the database from another computer using HeidiSQL with kodi users i can open it with out problem. Also I have another kodi in a firetv and work perfect.
pd: i believe the proble is relate with this . So i search for kodi.service and doesn't exist. So i have another question what is execute when kodi autostart from the login menu.