Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: video stops for search of subtitle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when i start a video the video stops and shows a window to select a subtitle. i have to use "back" to continue.
when i use a general remote i don't have "back".
Can i turn off the auto search of kodi? and only use my download subtitle icoon on yatse if i need one?
So the video doen't stop playing?
hi sorry for the delay answer, it isn't that a big problem but i tested all possible settings insite Kodi preferences (i think)
what is happening when a movie does have a subtitile it pauzes and gives a list of possible subtitles.
i don't need a auto download so i put that slider off. i want a pause when selecting one. so i set that active.
i choose the subtile language. and where to get it.
So far so good.
But somewhere down the line the addon is always active and stops the video when it detect no subtitle i think even when it is available.
In yatse i use "<" to get the popup screen closed but when my kids use the smartremote there isn't a "<" so  it is a pointer or something to disapear that popup.

Is there a way to keep that addon active but only when i want? by using the subtitle command button on yatse.
That pause moment is starting to be annoying. :-)