Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How to force TMM to treat folders as a single movie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
Is there a setting to tell TMM to treat all folders as a "single movie per folder" regardless of the number of video files in each folder?

My movies are sorted each one in its separate folder, but some folders have more than one video files (different language, different resolution etc.).
I've renamed the folder names to match the movie name (even with year in brackets), but when I try to scrap the movies, TMM ignores my folder names,
and searches for the file names inside, which are not so organized...
I guess that when TMM sees more than one video in a folder it assumes there are several movies inside, and it reads the various file names to identify their movie,
but I want to tell TMM to ignore the fact there are several video files in the folder, and just treat it as if it had a single file, and take the movie name from the folder name.

I've searched the settings, but couldn't find such a setting...
Any idea if there is such a setting, and where it is in the setting menu?

Thanks,
Koby
no, there is no such feature.. the fact that you have the same movie in different languages makes it to different movies for our side..
Thank you mlaggner for your answer.
If I'll move other languages videos inside a subfolder, and leave only 1 in the parent folder, will it help TMM to ignore those and "see" only the 1 video file...?

Thanks,
Koby
you could move it to a subfolder called extras - this one is ignored
Thank you mlaggner, that is very helpful!