Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Option for turning on / off continuous scrolling (Z to A)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I notice that now when I scroll to the last item (film, e.g.), I can scroll continuously back around to the first item. Similarly, when in a collection, items are listed multiple times, also allowing one to scroll continuously.

How do I turn this off ?

Thanks !
Which skin are you using?
Which view are you using in that skin?
Which version Kodi?
There is no off setting for the way the library scrolls covers in an almost conveyer belt fashion with a remote, although most views are limited from A-thru-Z top to bottom with the slider for page scrolls and in effect a top and bottom of the list (sans conveyer belt view). Using a mouse, most views are limited with the  A-thru-Z top to bottom with a slider for page scrolls.
Thanks, patK and Karellen.

I'm using 17.0 - and the Estuary mod (by Guilouz) and Big Posters.

And oh my god of course - without changing any settings it went back to the way that it was. hooh boy.

Resolved ! Have a great afternoon, peeps.
It's baaaaaaaack. 

seriously, though. No settings changed, but it has reverted to A..Z...A 'wrapping' scrolling with movie sets displaying repeats to fill the screen for wrapping scrolling.

No idea. And not a terribly big deal, but would be nice to figure out why the random display changes / functionality.
Try changing to a different view, and give the system a bit of time to catch-up.
It will be all down to the viewtype used by the skin.
Just wanted to button this up by mentioning that although this frequently happens (though I don't know what provokes it), it has always reverted back to the expected view. I'll accept the mystery.