Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: HeiHei (New Zealand)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is this plugin working for you matt? I can browse, but not play - although I used to be able to....
If it's working for you then I'll go dig into the logs and see if I can't debug it myself
(2019-08-29, 22:09)klendool Wrote: [ -> ]Is this plugin working for you matt? I can browse, but not play - although I used to be able to....
If it's working for you then I'll go dig into the logs and see if I can't debug it myself

You may need to update Widevine.
Go into it's add-on settings and click "Install Widevine DRM"
(2019-08-29, 22:55)matthuisman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-08-29, 22:09)klendool Wrote: [ -> ]Is this plugin working for you matt? I can browse, but not play - although I used to be able to....

Thank you very much, that was the issue Smile
(2019-08-29, 22:55)matthuisman Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you very much - that worked well!
(2019-08-30, 22:24)klendool Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much - that worked well! 

I also pushed an update yesterday so any new widevine version will automatically be detected in the future