Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: dead kodi (new internet provider)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello newbie here, i have a bit of a problem, i've change internet provider and now nothing works, checked network it say connected. checked system info>
summary : free memory  241 MB.  storage: ip address :  *******  . Screen res. 1920 x1080 @ 60Hz.  operating system : busy   system uptime : busy. 
Total uptime : busy  Battery level : busy.  when i bring the curser down to Network>  link: connected  mac address : busy  ip address : *********. ect... internet: busy
would apperciate any help to get back to veiwing. P.S. netflicks & perfect also dead.  thanking you Burr.
Changing internet providers does not change the way Kodi (via Android) initially connects to your local network on your router.
Other than that, kindly provide a debug log (wiki) for a more complete view on things.
im sorry i don't quite understand very new to me. i some how got a LOG:/storage/emulated/0/Android/ data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/,kodi//temp/kopdi.log
MEM: 209700/822280 kb - FPS  14.2  fps
CPU:CPUO: 7.7% CPU1: 16% CPU2 17% CPU3 0.0% ( CPU - Kodi 29.01 )
this is running on my tv screen from my Smart tv box. I've opened up the site you suggested unbuntu on my lap top , how do i get it from
my Kodi tv screen to my lap top in order to post. please not under setting > network > ethernet - connected , wifi - connected, but no kodi,
you tube, netflix , time is dec 31 2014 and clock off 1 hr 10 mins.
any help would be much appreciated.       thanking you   Burr
You can upload the log directly using... Kodi Logfile Uploader.

Or you can transfer to your laptop using... https://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/File_manager_access