Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Showmax
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, Showmax have been working for me every day. I have just installed the latest Kodi, SlyGuy and Showmax. At first ShowMax worked fine testing it just after I have installed it and tested it. A few minutes later, when I tried to watch a ShowMax episode I now always get the error "Failed to connect to host: api.showmax.com Check your internet connection. I can browse through all things in Shomax but cannot play anything. I installed Kodi on another computer and the same thing happened. I could play anything on Showmax after installation and a view minutes later I get the same error on everything. What can I do to fix this? I tried to remove devices on showmax but this did not work. I can watch showmax via internet explorer, no problem...__PRESENT
There is a new Showmax app ,unable to login on this addon now .
looks like a pretty big change. i dont see me having time to rework the add-on anytime soon unfortunately.
might want to use their official apps in the meantime
Hello please do you have the original showmax opensource software that you can share with me. thank you
https://github.com/matthuisman/slyguy.ad...eo.showmax (same as the source from when you install the addon)
Pages: 1 2