Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: KODI 18 Shitty version SCRAPER problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello to all I finally solved the problem of passthrough installing kodi 18 beta Shitty version. But now I have two other problems:
-The scraper no longer work well. They only recognize a few films. I use TMDB and universal Scraper
-If I gauge the screen as soon as I turn off Kodi and then turning it back on it will return to default
@vicius80

Can you provide a Debug Log which captures you scraping your library. Also tell us the name of one or two films that will not scrape.

Not sure what you mean by "If I gauge the screen"
I mean the scraper. with this version 18 shitty the scraper with universal scraper or TMDB does not work.
if I install the 18 alpha3 the scraper is ok but the DTS passthrough does not work
can you help me?
(2018-08-16, 00:43)vicius80 Wrote: [ -> ]I finally solved the problem of passthrough installing kodi 18 beta Shitty version.
(2018-08-16, 01:26)vicius80 Wrote: [ -> ]with this version 18 shitty the scraper with universal scraper or TMDB does not work.
If you're just trying to piss us off, don't bother asking for shitty support here.
@Klojum 

I'm not siding with anyone here, but if you look at 

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2758967

I think this is where the 'quote' is coming from.
(2018-08-16, 02:35)tjay260476 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not siding with anyone here, but if you look at 
Thanks, I just already found out myself. :o)

@vicius80
Sorry, apparently there was such a thing as a 'shitty' apk installation file. I wasn't aware of it.

But are you still using that shady stream box of yours?
And where is the debug log (wiki) that was requested?