Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi crashes often and mostly with new search
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone help me as to why this is happening.  It either crashes or no response at all when I hit ok on a search.
What operating system do you have Kodi installed on?

You will need to provide a debug log. Full instructions are in my signature below, but here is a quick guide...

1. Enable Debugging mode. Go to Settings>System Settings>Logging and it should be the first option
  2. Restart Kodi
  3. Replicate the problem.
  4. Upload the log to https://paste.ubuntu.com/ manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. With either method post the link back here.
Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
ok. ill do that soon.  ty 4 the info.
ok. I'll do that soon. TY 4 the info.
Without the requested information forthcoming, I'll move this support question of Off-Topic until such time as the issue can be associated with an operating system.
HelloVan anybody help me i needed you reinstal thé app kodi because many addons are on thé Forbidden list bug i was a long time from kodi and i Cant Remember tot instal thé kodi that is can watch movies and series van somebody explain step by step what i need you doThank you in advance
@Stephanie23

Please post in the correct forum thread for your operating system and follow the instructions in Post #2. Check out this post and this before continuing after you have read the Official:Forum rules (wiki)