Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ok, we have a Beta 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Xbox updated my kodi to BETA 1 (and with this, i learn some lessons about export hahahahaha)  what is the news about this version? somebody have this information?

Thx a lot.

(sorry for the poor english)
Hi,

At least for me on beta 1, the video playback is choppy. Doesn't matter if its 480p or 1080p.
I'm watching from NAS with SMB, but on the latest Alpha 3 I had no issues.
(2018-08-28, 14:27)nuge Wrote: [ -> ]At least for me on beta 1, the video playback is choppy.
We don't have a crystal ball, and we also don't have someone in the team that can read tea leafs.
So provide a debug log (wiki) for starters, otherwise there won't be much help for you :o)
Hi,

So I tried to uninstall and reinstall Kodi on Xbox to see if it would resolve the choppiness and now it freezes completely when adding SMB-share.
So no luck on getting the log-file from my Xbox now.

I decided to try it on my w10-pc. Installed it from store and the same thing happens.
I did nothing else but enable the SMB support (libsbm2) addon -> restart Kodi -> Files -> Files -> Add videos... -> Browse -> Add network location... -> Typed my SMB share server name, folder, Username and Password. When pressing OK Kodi crashes.

https://pastebin.com/gdDt1gGp

Here's the log-file from my computer.