Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Problem with Library and TV episodes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently had individual TV episodes working in library mode but now when I am in library mode I can see the show and season but not the episode. For example, when I look at the show Battlestar Galactica, I see the main banner for the show, I see the season folder but the episodes do not show.

My shows are named like this /Battlestar Galactica/Season 1/Battlestar Galactica - episode name - 1x01.vob

I had it working in 0.4.5 and then it stopped. I tried deleting the library files and starting over and nothing. So I upgraded to 0.5.0b2 and am still having the same problem regardless of skin.

Any ideas?
Ok...so I guess I took some stupid pills today. The problem was that the watched button was pressed. Since it was a new scan none of the episodes have been marked as watched so none were showing. Glad I caught this before anyone wasted time on this.

Thanks
Heh - this is an issue with the interface that I don't like, as described here:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...ht=watched

Currently I have code that migrates the watched status through to the show level which somewhat limits this behaviour.

Any ideas you have that may supplement that thread would be most appreciated Smile

Cheers,
Jonathan
Update: The code I talk about in the above thread has now been merged to trunk if you want to have a play with it Smile

Cheers,
Jonathan