Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi ABeta 1 won't load
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know this seems like a reincarnation of my previous problem with Alpha 3 (which was eventually fixed), but ever since the beta 1 update kodi crashes upon launch, after the Kodi splash screen but before the Leia splash.

As before, the fact kodi won't load also means I'm regrettably unable to pull any logs and post them here.

Thanks for the help in advanced.
See https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2749259.

Even if the logs only have 2-3 lines. If even the crash-log file doesn't exist, you're out of luck.
Thanks, but as this is on the Xbox One, and because Kodi crashes before load is complete, I'm unable to access any logs which may exist.
(2018-08-25, 08:26)m3rc1ful Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, but as this is on the Xbox One, and because Kodi crashes before load is complete, I'm unable to access any logs which may exist.
 Had the same problem... go to > My games and apps find Kodi then manage and then uninstall and reinstall from that screen not any other screen... Fixes the problem.
Thanks.
It fixed the problem, although it did erase all my settings and addons.
(2018-08-26, 19:28)m3rc1ful Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks.
It fixed the problem, although it did erase all my settings and addons.
No Probs Smile
That's the only problem with uninstalling, You would have thought Kodi would have added an option by now to keep current settings without erasing everything.