Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi 18 HDHomerun
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I updated from 17.6 to 18 and the HDHomerun app is not right. It shows the green HD in the center of the screen and a gray clock (spinning dial) in the lower right. Along the bottom is a progress (?) bar with a count up timers. It does not allow changing the channel. It is not watch able as it is, big green logo in middle. Any idea what is going on? The app worked fine in 17.6. Just watch live TV with it.

Ubuntu 16.04 all updates applied. Kodi is from the ppa linked in wiki.
the addon has not been updated for kodi 18.
Any idea of the time frame for the update?

Thanks
No idea. I've reported this months ago. Either Silicon Dust doesn't care about it anymore or they wait till v18 is stable.
Well they updated it. It works, sort of.  It actually works but it lost the ability to change channels with the mouse. Previously on 17.6 and the older HDHomerun app, when you whipped the mouse right the "channel information"  showed up on the right, the right arrow button would also bring up this information. Now the keyboard way still works but not the mouse. Which is too bad as I normally only use the keyboard to set stuff up.
You now have to click the mouse on the right side of the screen to get the channel guide to show up. It does not seem to allow you (via mouse) to move the listing up or down. It also does not seem to allow you (mouse or keyboard) to look beyond the current hour.