Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [split] Things I have noticed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have the new Kodi Beta Leia. Looking very interesting. Been looking for a one App solution to play music and videos with an awesome looking program.

Sorry, I am new here. Not sure of where to post suggestions or questions. Wondering when the next update will be?

Things I have noticed:
*I am not able to play DVD or Blue Ray
*I can not find a setting to get out of Full Screen mode
*Would like to be able to customize the view..

Peace, Thanks... Please let me know how to start new thead or where to post Leia questions..
LD
I split your post off from the thread you posted in. It's best to start your own thread with your own Kodi 'problems', instead of hijacking someone else's topic.

(2018-08-31, 20:04)userld Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure of where to post suggestions or questions. Wondering when the next update will be?
Choosing the forum section that represents the hardware you are running Kodi on is a good start. There is a button in the top right that says "New thread".
The next update... Right now we just left the Alpha stages and are now in Beta stage. When the next beta will be out... there is no strict planning.

(2018-08-31, 20:04)userld Wrote: [ -> ]Things I have noticed:
1) What machine/device is running Kodi on? You posted in the Android section, is your Kodi device also an Android device?
2) On a pc, the \ key usually works.
3) There are various skins currently available for Kodi Leia. Customizing/creating skins takes a steep learning curve, so be aware. Smile