Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Plugin youtube " Mapping for path 'default.py' not found
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys

I have LibreELEC 8.2.5 and installed youtube video plugin in video addons, but I want to open it from main menue home.xml directly without go to video addons.
<item id="80">
                                          <description>youtube</description>
                                          <icon>backgrounds/youtube.jpeg</icon>
                                          <label2>icons/youtube.png</label2>
                                          <label>youtube</label>  
                                          <onclick>RunScript(/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.youtube/resources/lib/default.py)</onclick>
                    </item>

but didn't worked and gave me this message " Mapping for path 'defaul.py' not found.

the logs Logs

Any Idea please
Quote:This paste expires on 2019-09-03.
You're not giving other people much of a chance, are you?

Don't expect every Kodi user to read this forum during the weekend... Having the paste available for at least a week is more usefull.
@Klojum 

Thanks for your Advice.. Big Grin
@mohammadsaeed01
The plugin will not run as a script, you'll likely need to use one of these; 
Code:
    ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;plugin://plugin.video.youtube/&quot;,return)
or
Code:
    RunPlugin(&quot;plugin://plugin.video.youtube/&quot;)
@anxdpanic 

Thank you very much solved by the first one ...

Is it the same if I want to open browser.chromium ?

Thank you  Smile
Sorry, that's not an add-on/script that I'm familiar with. How it's run will depend on if it is a script or add-on. May find some more information using browser.chromium's support channel.
I download it as an Addon under program and have default.py which I tried to excute it with XBMC.RunScript  but didn't work
I tired this :<onclick>ActivateWindow(10040,&quot;plugin://browser.chromium/&quot;,return)</onclick>

but when I closed the chromium browser it switched me to program addons browser and I have to close it to go home screen!

is there anyway that I can cancel program addons browser! or there is another way to solve it