Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary TWILI MOD (Round cornered widgets, easyto read PVR guide, more Movie info)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I just wanted to make my modified version of Estuary (Estuary TWILI MOD) available to everyone.
Some of the modifications:

1. Reduced the width of the main home menu and made it more transparent.
2. Moved home screen widget panel closer to the menu.
2. Rounded the corners of some of the widgets and increased their transparency.
3. Made the PVR guide more readable by centering, adding a condensed font and increasing text size.
4. Added more Movie information (Genre, Rating and Certification).
5. Included a 'gold and black' color theme.

TWILI is an acronym for 'The way I like it'.

You can install it in addons using the "Install from zip file" method.

Download HERE
Regarding the pvr guide , can you add the group/ categories to the top of the epg grid ? Estuary is the only skin that has this option ( leia only ) its a great feature imo.
I can certainly take a look at it. The issue is, I'm not sure which feature you mean exactly.
In V17 the group/categories is displayed at the top of the screen. In the guide screenshot above, it reads "TV Timeline - All Channels".
If you click options in the bottom left (the 3 horizontal lines), you can select whichever channel group you would like to display e.g "Sport", "Entertainment" etc.
I'm guessing this is not what you mean though. Could you please explain it to me in a little more detail?
A potential problem may be that Kodi 17 may not support the function that you need.
If it turns out that to make it work, I would have to edit Kodi itself as opposed to just the Esturay skin, then it would be outside the scope of the skin mod.
Please let me know more though and I'll take it from there.
Actually, never mind. I've installed Leia on a second partition and have taken a look. I see what you mean.
I'll take a look at implementing this over the next few days.
Tx for reply , was just bout to post link but I see you have found it. Probably the best feature added to pvr guide in a long time , some device remotes haven't got a button that will allow you to slide the channel bar in from the left you have to either use a mouse or at least enable the cursor feature on the remote so you x
Con activate the optios feature bottom left.
Sorry for not replying to your first post am away from my regular PC on holiday.