Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Skin Helper Service Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I have a profile with this error, and I don't know how to fix it :

Code:
17:43:44.325 T:140589093869312   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named simplecache
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/me/.kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/service.py", line 10, in <module>
                                                from resources.lib.main_service import MainService
                                              File "/home/me/.kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/resources/lib/main_service.py", line 13, in <module>
                                                from listitem_monitor import ListItemMonitor
                                              File "/home/me/.kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/resources/lib/listitem_monitor.py", line 13, in <module>
                                                from metadatautils import extend_dict, process_method_on_list
                                              File "/home/me/.kodi/addons/script.module.metadatautils/lib/metadatautils.py", line 9, in <module>
                                                from helpers.animatedart import AnimatedArt
                                              File "/home/me/.kodi/addons/script.module.metadatautils/lib/helpers/animatedart.py", line 11, in <module>
                                                from simplecache import use_cache
                                            ImportError: No module named simplecache
                                            -->End of Python script error report<---

Do you have an idea ?
How have you installed script.skin.helper.service?
Post your complete Debug log (wiki).
Hi, thank you for the answer.
In the meanwhile, I just update the extension, and now it works well without any error message !