Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: PlexKodiConnect compatible with Android TV on SONY TV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I have been scratching my head other this subject and can't seem to find an answer.
Do you know if the PlexKodiConnect add-on works on Android TV on a SONY TV.

I am currently using KODI on my SONY TV and so far, I haven't been able to install the PlexKodiCOnnect add-on the install from zip file functionality returns an error.

SO simple question, is it working on Sony TV with Kodi?

Thank you
PlexKodiConnect should work just fine with Android. Be sure to follow the installation instructions though: https://github.com/croneter/PlexKodiConn...stallation - be sure to install the Repository first, then PKC from the repository.
Thank you Croneter

Yes, I did try this walkthrough. I download the repository file, I zip it put in on my HD and then I try to "import from zip" on Kodi but I obtain an error : Impossible to install from zip file.

Edit :

OK, I know what went wrong, basically when I download the repository from my mac, the file is automatically unzipped (and the zip file is trashed). If I rezip the file from the Mac the install on Kodi doesn't work, however if I take the trashed zip file (the original), installation was successful.

So case closed, this was an "manipulation" issue.

Thank you