Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Background/Fanart Autoscroll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

I have a "RecentMovie" Widget on my homescreen, which autoscrolls through the items (shown as a Poster) in that list. For now the background/fanart switches every time the widget scrolls to another item. But instead of a "simple" switch I would like to autoscroll through the fanarts in the same rhythym as the widget autoscrolls through the items.

The current fanart switch works with:

xml:

<control type="image" id="32117">
   <include>FullScreenDimensions</include>
   <aspectratio>scale</aspectratio>
   <texture background="true">$INFO[Container(11011).ListItem.Art(fanart)]</texture>
   <visible>Container(9000).HasFocus(10) + !Skin.HasSetting(hide_fanarthome)</visible>
</control>

So since Autoscroll for an image only works within a Container (as far as I know?) I tried following:

xml:

<control type="wraplist" id="32117">
   <posx>0</posx>
   <posy>0</posy>
   <width>1920</width>
   <height>1080</height>
   <viewtype label="List">List</viewtype>
   <autoscroll time="15000" delay="15000" repeat="15000">Container(9000).HasFocus(10)</autoscroll>
   <orientation>horizontal</orientation>
   <preloaditems>2</preloaditems>
   <visible>Container(9000).HasFocus(10) + !Skin.HasSetting(hide_fanarthome)</visible>                        
   <itemlayout width="1920" height="1080">
      <control type="image">
         <posx>0</posx>
         <posy>0</posy>
         <width>1920</width>
         <height>1080</height>
         <texture background="true">$INFO[Container(11011).ListItem.Art(fanart)]</texture>
      </control>
   </itemlayout>
   <focusedlayout width="1920" height="1080">
      <control type="image">
         <posx>0</posx>
         <posy>0</posy>
         <width>1920</width>
         <height>1080</height>
      </control>
   </focusedlayout>
</control>

Unfortunately that doesn't work. I guess its because I useing the content from another container within a different container!? Is there any solution for what I trying to achieve or is it not possible?