Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi18 with Mysql,No data writes to table "streamdetails"?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
bug or not?
Given your micro amount of information and subsequent question, we'll just flip a coin and see what the outcome is. Wink

BTW, it's not a "sheet", it's called a table. Databases have tables, and tables have records with fields.
(2018-09-14, 08:57)startv Wrote: [ -> ]bug or not?
The table "streamdetails" works just fine upto the current Beta 2.
You give us no details of what kind of machinery you are using for Kodi, what kind of database server, what kind of situation this happens in...

No. We are not fortune tellers or psychics knowing what happens on your Kodi device.
So start providing a debug log (wiki) where this problem occurs, or stop writing useless opening posts.
kodi 18, after scrapered a new movie, and played the movie , then stop it,  about the movie's codec info should be stored in mysql table stramdetails, but  in my case, nothing be stored, so the skin estuary show nothing only the movie runing time.  Tried Mysql-server-5.5 and mariadb-server-10.1. kodi installed in windows and odroid-C2. the same.
Good... And where is the debug-enabled kodi.log file?
I tried to upload logfile several times, but all failure, Maybe I'm china.

but I found something maybe useful, the movie stored in local, It's works,  if the movie saved in ftp server, not work.
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file.

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Always use a paste site like pastebin.com. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
Hello @Klojum

Months later. Kodi 18 beta5 now, but the issue not fixed.
Hope will be fixed in next build.
Here is the log

Thank you.
Tried kodi 18 RC1,  the issue not fixed yet.
All my video stored in  ftp server.

tried windows, and S905 box. both not work.
Yes there is no log entries for writing data into the streamdetails table , no matter how long I played the video.
If you use the default local SQLite database with Kodi, are entries made in the streamdetails database?

With my own networked MySQL server, I cannot reproduce the situation: entries to the streamdetails database are being written.
What do you use as a MySQL server setup?
Same network condition, same mysql server, same advancedsettings, with kodi 17, no problem write data to streamdetails table.
if the video store in local storage then the streamdetails table will be written with kodi18
@Klojum
 Is there a command to force writing data to streamdetails table when a video is playing?
Any word on this issue?  I have a similar setup and am running RC5.  I have one box running Libreelec and one instance running on a FireTV (pendant).  This has always worked for me until I got to Kodi 18.  I can upload any logs you might need if that helps.
Pages: 1 2