Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: DStv Now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hi

I no this post has been a while lol I just need help playing dstv now on my android box mxq 4k I have installed everything and dstv is opening but as soon as I want to play something it looks like it want to play but doesn't...

Can u please help me with that.

Thanx in advance
Thank you👍
Hi Matt

I tried that but still no luck
(2020-04-13, 08:50)Leroyzaiya Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Matt

I tried that but still no luck

If its on a windows device, DSTVnow wont play
Hi All,

Please help in getting Dstv Now to work on my Android Device with Kodi.

I have downloaded the latest Kodi from playstore version 18.6. All works.

I have downloaded the latest zip file for Slyguy 0.0.2 which I belief is the repo version.

I have Dstv Now and Showmax downloaded, it opens and I can see all the shows, although when clicking on any show and choosing the video quality nothing happens. I have tried all video options and bypass nothing.

IT mentioned the widevine not possibly be on the correct level, I belief my android is on level 1.

I have seen in some posts they have mentioned if you change the esn, but where is this and how can I change the widevine from level 1 to possibly 3?

I belief if this is sorted the Dstv Now and Showmax should work.

Any help would be truly appreciated.

My device details :

Device name Roik10
Android : version 1 nougat 7.1.2
Supported ABI :arm64-v8a armeabi - v7a armeabi
Build :rk3399_firefly_mipi_box_userdebug 7.1.2 NHG-47k eng. microcity. 20190402.162524 test keys.
Good day

Can anybody tell me why my DSTV NOW on Kodi doesn't show me the premium bouquet, it shows the Compact bouquet.
It just all of a sudden started showing the compact bouquet, the subscriber do have the premium.
(2020-08-03, 17:08)shafiek1706 Wrote: [ -> ]Good day

Can anybody tell me why my DSTV NOW on Kodi doesn't show me the premium bouquet, it shows the Compact bouquet.
It just all of a sudden started showing the compact bouquet, the subscriber do have the premium.

uninstall add on and data and try again, if same error check account on website
Thank you, I'll try that.
(2020-06-05, 18:28)Vans Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All,

Please help in getting Dstv Now to work on my Android Device with Kodi.

I have downloaded the latest Kodi from playstore version 18.6. All works.

I have downloaded the latest zip file for Slyguy 0.0.2 which I belief is the repo version.

I have Dstv Now and Showmax downloaded, it opens and I can see all the shows, although when clicking on any show and choosing the video quality nothing happens. I have tried all video options and bypass nothing.

IT mentioned the widevine not possibly be on the correct level, I belief my android is on level 1.

I have seen in some posts they have mentioned if you change the esn, but where is this and how can I change the widevine from level 1 to possibly 3?

I belief if this is sorted the Dstv Now and Showmax should work.

Any help would be truly appreciated.

My device details :

Device name Roik10
Android : version 1 nougat 7.1.2
Supported ABI :arm64-v8a armeabi - v7a armeabi
Build :rk3399_firefly_mipi_box_userdebug 7.1.2 NHG-47k eng. microcity. 20190402.162524 test keys.

Hi 

Did you manage to fix this problem, I am sitting with the same issue.
Plugin broken?  Did dstv add captcha to auth?
(2018-09-20, 23:59)matthuisman Wrote: [ -> ]Image
Source Code
https://k.slyguy.xyz/.repo/plugin.video....source.zip

Info & Install Instructions
https://www.matthuisman.nz/2018/12/dstv-now-kodi-add-on.html
Hello,

Does this addon work on kodi 19?
(2021-05-14, 09:14)AshipaEk0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-09-20, 23:59)matthuisman Wrote: [ -> ]Image
Source Code
https://k.slyguy.xyz/.repo/plugin.video....source.zip

Info & Install Instructions
https://www.matthuisman.nz/2018/12/dstv-now-kodi-add-on.html
Hello,

Does this addon work on kodi 19?
Sure does.
All my add-ons work on 17, 18, 19, & 20 (as long as Kodi has the needed features eg. Widevine playback only in 18 or higher)
Hello @matthuisman

The DStv addon no longer pulls EPG to the IPTV Merge/Simple IPTV add-ons.

I've tried resetting the addon and logging in again.

I also use your Pluto TV and Plex Live add-ons and those ones show their EPG in the Simple IPTV just fine.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8