Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: PVR Mod for Estuary - Kodi 18 (Leia)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
New Red colour theme created. 
ImageImage
And again looks really promising   Love
@Dumyat , you really, really need to stop teasing us now !!  Dropbox link or something would be really cool (hint hint !!) Smile
(2018-12-01, 15:01)black_eagle Wrote: [ -> ]@Dumyat , you really, really need to stop teasing us now !!  Dropbox link or something would be really cool (hint hint !!) Smile

+1000000 here!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if it’s unfinished. Just a Dropbox share would be good! GitHub can be later! Laugh
Motivation is still reasonably high, but do sometimes wish I didn't have such a bad habit of getting so easily distracted and wanting to change things quite so often.
For the 'Next-Up' PVR feature shown on the previous page, I was curious if users would be interested in having a record button available on this pop-up?
My own personal opinion is that I don't mind either way, I just want to test-drive what you have now !!  Unfinished or not, in a state of flux or not, I really don't mind as it's 1000% better than the stock Estuary version, which is what I have now on four machines. I'm also very confident that I'm not alone in this.
Drool... an amalgam of pkscout Estuary mod + this + your music mod is at the top of my christmas shopping list ;-)
I agree with everyone else, I can't wait to test this out. The default Esctuary skin is simple but extremely functional. Though it's missing a few things that you've seem to have added. If you need help with setting your GitHub, I can definitely help with that. I have a couple forked skins on my GitHub.
Nothing published, it would have done it anymore ... but it's nice  Blush
Any update ? 😊
(2019-01-02, 23:14)Jönke Wrote: [ -> ]Any update ? 😊
A couple of people did some testing in December. Some minor bugs identified that need fixing still.
Ksooo has asked about some elements being introduced into the stock version of Estuary. What items those might be still need to be decided upon.

Progress is painfully slow right now, since I'm suffering with a winter cold/flu.....Yeah, Happy New Year!  Sad
get well soon, cant wait to try it
Another PVR user here. Definitely interested Smile
Looks very, very nice. Bound to try!

Happy New Year and get well soon @Dumyat
@Dumyat: Thnx for the update, waiting eagerly to test. Hope you get well soon Smile
Me to Smile

It looks like a very good mod for PVR users.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9