Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Subtitles Mangler addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You can try if this addon will do it for you. You need to alter default settings to fully suit you needs.
That shouldn't be made by an external plugin though. Btw i will try it, thanks
(2018-09-24, 22:22)Haris1977 Wrote: [ -> ]That shouldn't be made by an external plugin though. Btw i will try it, thanks
Well i ve download it and i only selected "automatically remove orphaned subtitle files" from housekipping tab. Doesn t work though.
Oh..it works !! It just happens upon the next reboot! Thanks man Smile
(2018-09-25, 11:20)Haris1977 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh..it works !! It just happens upon the next reboot! Thanks man Smile
 It is run periodically every 6 hours unless there's a video being played.
But for me it worked after every reboot. Is this normal? I tried it many times to see if it works and it does.
@bkiziuk
@Haris1977

People, I have split off your posts as they were going too off-topic for the Feature Request thread.
And I've moved it into the subtitles support section to finish the job up...
Sorry, you are right Smile
No matter what i do i cant get it to clean subtitles of ads and unwanted matter. Is this supposed to do that ? If yes can someone suggest the settings ?
(2020-07-24, 20:00)extremeaudio Wrote: [ -> ]No matter what i do i cant get it to clean subtitles of ads and unwanted matter. Is this supposed to do that ? If yes can someone suggest the settings ?

Hi. It should work almost out-of-the-box unless there's some issue. If you enable debug level logging, set it to separate file for clarity, the plugin will log much everything it does.