Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Failed to launch in second display in Mojave
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No problem in previous version (High Sierra)
But, After upgrade to Mojave last night,
It failed to launch second display I set ( It always launch first display even though I set second display)
Interesting ...
The same problem
Interesting as well.
I got it to work on my second display (Airplay on apple tv) by going to System Preferences > Mission Control, and disabling the "Displays have separate Spaces" option. This is a temporary workaround, but it works.
On my Macbook air it is working. Thank you for your help.
@andrianlee 
Thank you for advice, It works
On my MacBook Pro indeed it is still no working.
Moreover I had to able again the "Displays have separate Spaces" because Kodi was not opening anymore.
Now is opening but still problem persist. Appreciate some tips about it.
Thanks
Hello after I installed Mojave, Kodi has stopped ... I can not install anymore ... is there an alternative?

I think you still need to deactivate gatekeeper
I have the same problem. Kodi (17 & 18) is not compatible with "Displays have separate Spaces" in Mojave, which I need to have active for various reasons. I'm hoping this gets fixed. To disable Spaces requires logging out and back in. So it takes a bit of time to get to a point where I can watch KODI on my external monitor. Then, when I'm done, I have to re-enable "Displays have separate Spaces".
No fix in sight for this. Sorry.