Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Trouble installing Google on Nvidia Kodi system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just did a factory reset on my Nvidia Shield and reinstalled Kodi.  Now I'm trying to install the Google Chrome web browser.  I'm at the point where I've installed Google Drive and need to activate it.  I click on Google Drive and add a new account and entered the password on the website - kodi-login.herokuapp.com using my Tablet.  I get the error message that I need to be on the same network as my Nvidia to enter the code so I tried to enter the code on my main PC and get the same error message.  All three of my hardware units "are" on the same network so I don't know what the issue is?  I'm unable to access the website from my Kodi system as I don't seem to have a web browser installed yet.  This is why I want to install Google Chrome inside my Kodi.  Am I going about this entirely wrong? On my original install of Kodi I don't recall having any problems at all.

BillM
Is the 'build' from your previous thread still present on your Kodi installation?
No, still down
Hello Klojum
Is my post active?  Its not clear to me if this is working as it has been viewed 80 or so times and no one has replied.  I understand that this might be just the way things go.

BillM
It's active - if you can see it (as a normal user) then any other normal user here can also see it. So your latter comment is perhaps appropriate.

That said you might be better asking in the Google Drive add-on support thread, presuming that is the one you're referring to.