Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Beta4 not launching Xbox one
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yes.
Any idea on how long this will take?
Not for a couple of days at least.
Is there a way to prevent Kodi from updating? So next time I can wait for a few days until updating.

Or is this a kind of feature request to add a option like this to the settings?
Turn off auto-update in the Xbox settings.
Thanks! I was hoping for an option that exclusively applies for the Kodi app. But that's still a good hint.
You can turn off auto updates for console and apps independently [emoji108]
Would anybody know if Beta3 still works?
Which version is up in the store? All I get when I check is you already have this app installed. I don't want to uninstall only to find out Beta4 will download again or Beta3 doesn't work either.
Thanks
I reinstalled last night and got beta3 which works fine
A new update has been released of Beta4 to the xbox store and has addressed the issue.

Thanks to all the coders and the community, can't thank you enough for your Kodi efforts and dedication.
Great job! Thanks!
Does this also fix the issue with the disappearing text? The update hasn't made it to the CDN server my Xbox connects to yet, so I can't test for myself.
Everything is up and running again... that was cleared fast... thx folks
The disappearing text is still an issue when the screen is set to 4k and then shutdown and restarted on the kodi leia beta 4 release last night on my x box one x
Yep
Pages: 1 2 3