Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: LG webos skin Help me to MOD!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Help me to add son views to my theme please, im noob i just draw and change some icons, mouse and colors of Destiny skin by Jagger, but this skins have limited views maybe 2 o 3 on music, and apps, if anybody wan help me ill send a copy the skin.

Here is where i want to add views

Mockup in progress

(2018-10-19, 06:19)allanjoel Wrote: [ -> ]
Help me to add son views to my theme please, im noob i just draw and change some icons, mouse and colors of Destiny skin by Jagger, but this skins have limited views maybe 2 o 3 on music, and apps, if anybody wan help me ill send a copy the skin.
There is quite a lot of windows that utilizes views (addonbrowser, myvideonav, mymusicnav, my pics etc.). Adding views to music is done in MyMusicNav.xml for example. Adding views can be a bit difficult (especially making them look good in various scenarios). But try playing around with the xml files.
(2018-10-19, 06:19)allanjoel Wrote: [ -> ]Help me to add son views to my theme please
Your google image file doesn't work. Upload it to imgur.com via the 'i' button in the editor menu bar. I also normalized your post text.
(2018-10-19, 13:23)Klojum Wrote: [ -> ] 

Sorry i dont know how to edit the post but here are the imagens:

this are the views on the skin

This is a view mockup that i want to code:

gib download link pls
(2023-07-08, 12:15)youraveragekryptfan Wrote: [ -> ]gib download link pls

Check the date of the forum/post you are reacting to.
It's highly unlikely people will respond after almost 5 years.
Scripts and/or addons will certainly be outdated.

Also, typing infantile spelling will not work.
I can help! I'm good at coloring and making themes
(2023-07-09, 10:07)youraveragekryptfan Wrote: [ -> ]I'm good at coloring and making themes

You mean your mommy got you a brand new crayon set..?
Don't insult us. This is only getting you closer to having your forum account banned.