Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Does bluetooth audio currently work?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I don´t really have a raspberry but an intel nuc, I was wondering about the current status, if openelec can send audio through bluetooth to a bluetooth headset,
I did a google search the pointed to a guide, but another search post said that bluetooth audio on a linux based machine is not supported, which is true?
OpenELEC is no longer maintained/developed/supported - use LibreELEC instead, which does support Bluetooth audio.
ok, thanks, another question, I ordered a bluetooth adapter that will send bluetooth audio to my wireless headphones, but in the audio out setting, can you choose to send audio through hdmi AND the the bluetooth adapter, if not there is not 
use in having it since I want to be able to have sound output to my receiver at the same time.
No kodi doesn't support enabling two audio sinks.
Really, but a google search of dual audio output seem to suggest its possible to use dual audio...
it might be possible with a custom ALSA/PulseAudio configuration (I have no idea about Linux stuff), but in KODI you can always only ever have one active audio endpoint. What the endpoint then does is up to that endpoint (or "sink" how we call it)