Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Up Next
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
THX,It's great work,  this addon  more than  a max time of 120 or more long time ?
I have installed this on LibreElec 9.0 (Kodi 18.0) on an ODroid C2, but can't get it to autoplay no matter what options I choose.

The up next notification is displayed OK, but when the counter hits zero, it just returns to the Kodi menu. It thinks that the autoplay was successful, however. If I watch the next two shows by manually selecting them, when I get to the 4th video, I get the "still watching?" notification.

This is what I'm seeing in the logs (minus the metadata): https://pastebin.com/qMYuevCv

Thanks,

bored.
Hey there.

Kodi 18.0 Leia on CoreElec (TV Box)

In my case what happens is this:

A few seconds before the end of the episode I'm watching the "Up Next" add-on shows up.

1) If I choose "close" it does not show up on next episodes. It's like it just stops working. I have to uninstall the add-on and re-install it to work.
2) If I choose "watch now" then the next episode comes up and the add-on shows up again immediately (in the very beginning of the current new episode) on the screen counting down until the end of this episode (!). 
Here is a screenshot. Am I doing something wrong ?
Thanks in advance.

I've not seen problem (1) but I have had (2) plenty of times.  It only happens occasionally and seemingly randomly but yes, I do get the 'Up Next' popup at the very start of episodes sometimes with the countdown showing the full duration of the media.

This is on 18.1RC and Windows 10 1809 x64.

edit: seems problem (2) is already reported here although no progress yet on a fix.
Hi, firstly great addon!

It's working great except for the continue watching after #number of times (currently 3). Instead of playing the next episode it seems to start playing the first episode from that session. Here is the log: qugiraxoqu.kodi (paste)

EDIT: Only of you let the continue watching time out to 0 does it play the wrong episode, if you press the continue watching button it works correctly.
Also, if you press media_stop key while the up next widget is displaying then it stops the current episode but the next one plays anyway.
@im85288 Spanish translation. Can you add it to your addon please?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mh3i...upnext.zip
Besides clicking on "watch now", can there be a setting that auto-plays the next episode after we set a "time before end"  the way Netflix has it?
(2019-03-20, 05:33)vurt Wrote: [ -> ]Besides clicking on "watch now", can there be a setting that auto-plays the next episode after we set a "time before end"  the way Netflix has it?
Like the 'Default action when nothing selected' option?
Sometimes I watch stuff at a faster tempo but currently have to manually change the tempo after each episode so the usefulness of the plugin decreases for me I want the upnext plugin to check the playback tempo and keep it for the next episode
(2019-03-01, 20:44)thomasorr Wrote: [ -> ]Also, if you press media_stop key while the up next widget is displaying then it stops the current episode but the next one plays anyway.

This is why I stopped using Next Up, no pun intended. I'd press the stop button on my remote, but it'd just go and play the next episode anyway.
The "disable on playlists" button doesn't seem to work. If I start a smart playlist with multiple shows, Up Next will play the next episode of the show that is on instead of allowing the playlist to continue as intended. I really like this addon otherwise, so I'd hate to have to disable it to get something so core to Kodi to work properly.
Cool addon.
If I click 'Watch Now' when the dialog appears, it seems to skip 10 seconds into the next episode...is that supposed to happen?
(2019-03-01, 20:44)thomasorr Wrote: [ -> ]Also, if you press media_stop key while the up next widget is displaying then it stops the current episode but the next one plays anyway.

Same here, hope it gets fixed soon
(2019-03-19, 18:41)taoxtrece Wrote: [ -> ]@im85288 Spanish translation. Can you add it to your addon please?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mh3i...upnext.zip

Updated https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ik32...upnext.zip
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16