Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Movie scrapper not picking certain films
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to run a new build using LibreElec, I have installed the software and updated my libraries but for some reason the universal movie scraper can't locate metadata for;

Family Guy Presents Blue Harvest
Family Guy Presents Something, something dark side
Family Guy Presents Its a Trap
Dirty Sanchez The Movie

I have made sure the scrapper is fully updated and I used the latest version LibreElec for a media build using Intel chip set.

Its odd as all of the above can be found on my old OpenElec build, which I'm still using until I finish my new build on LibreElec (bonus of using two hard drives 😎)
Which site have you set in the scraper- IMDB or TMDB?

Whichever site you are using, post the links for those titles.

Provide a Debug Log which captures you scraping those titles

1. Enable Debugging mode. Go to Settings>System Settings>Logging and it should be the first option
  2. Restart Kodi
  3. Replicate the problem.
  4. Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link back here.
Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Looks like its all working now (I did do a rebuild as well so that might have helped), but and this is most likely a stupid question but I'm asking anyway.

How do I add more add on's, I can't seem to find where I can do this in the system and I need to add a context menu extras addon as this then lets me set the order my films show in my library.

It also looks like I need to add the sound add on so that I can then get 5.1 sound through my sound system, but I can't find where the addon area is to let me do this
(2018-10-24, 16:57)TommoThomson Wrote: [ -> ]How do I add more add on's,
Go to Add-ons, click the little box icon in the top left corner and select Install from repository

(2018-10-24, 16:57)TommoThomson Wrote: [ -> ]I need to add a context menu extras addon as this then lets me set the order my films show in my library.
No it doesn't. This is done from the left sideblade menu... https://kodi.wiki/view/Basic_controls#Sideblade_Menu

(2018-10-24, 16:57)TommoThomson Wrote: [ -> ]It also looks like I need to add the sound add on so that I can then get 5.1 sound through my sound system
No you don't
I think the reason I'm getting lost is that it's suttle changes and where I have been using OpenELEC for so long I'm just use to where that all is.

One other thing I'm looking for is how to set the all seasons file to an image, I have it set on OpenELEC but can't seem to set it on LibreELEC