Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi Fire Stick scam!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DO NOT TRY TO PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE!
Amazon Fire Stick 2nd Generation with KODI - KodiTV Amazon Fire ...
*redacted*/product-page/amazon-fire-stick-2nd-generation-with-kodi-1
... Full List of Live Channels! Kodi Build(s) preinstalled and configured: Dimitrology For any enquires on this product, please contact us at: Support@*redacted*.
You've visited this page 2 times. Last visit: 29/10/18

They will take your money £19.95 and will then become unreachable.

I got this Image Image Image  Receipt from *redacted*   Receipt #1351-5169   Amount paid£19.95 Date paidOctober 21, 2018 Payment methodImage –    Summary      Payment to *redacted* £19.95    Amount paid £19.95          If you have any questions, contact us at info@*redacted* or call at +44 *redacted*.  and guess what.... the number will not connect and you do not get a reply from the email. I have got the bank to check that this is not a recurring payment.

So learn from my mistake LEAVE WELL ALONE.
removed contact info - we have blogs published about this stuff. https://kodi.tv/article/piracy-box-selle...lling-kodi
If it looks too good to be true, it usually is.
Given that buying a normal Firestick from Amazon directly is £39.99 I can't see how anybody could sell for 1/2 that price, even if the seller was simply passing on an unmodified device

Sadly the sellers take advantage of the fact that a lot of pirates don't like spending money (which is why they're trying to rip off free TV/movies etc), so you will always get people suckered into this
Thanks for the post.
Do a chargeback.
So.... because you bought a "KodiTV Amazon Fire" stick.. What has that go to do with Kodi? https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=329344 Reverse Payment you should get your money back, if not then sorry my friend contact this guy.. Dimitrology seen as it's in the listing