Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Got some issues, need experts advice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi;
i am completely new to this program and this is what i was looking for, so a big thanks for making it.

Now coming to issues;

1. Trailer sometimes downloads sometimes not, i have noticed that i don't have a stable INTERNET connection and it sometimes disconnects, so TMM is unable to resume downloads i think and i can see .part file in the folder. I tried to select download trailer again but it wont download then. 
EDIT: i deleted .part file and downloaded trailer again and it worked. But i think it must resume download itself.

2. Is there any way to rename trailer as Trailer.MovieTitle.Extension for example; Trailer.Act.Of.Valor.2012.mp4?

3. Is it possible TMM create a new folder (may be named as Media or whatever) in each Movie folder and put all info like posters,images and everything it scrapes there. This way it would look much organized and less mess.

4. It doesn't show progress when downloading Trailers, so i cant see what its doing in the background and how much download is left. Although it shows movie name whose Trailer is being downloaded which isn't enough.
EDIT: I just noticed that if the movie's name is too long, then there is no any space left for progress bar to appear at below right side, but i think its still there. So please fix it to shorten the Movie's title so that progress bar remains there always.

5. Is it possible to show Dual Audio info?
for example; i have some movies dubbed in HINDI, therefore each movie has two Audios English and Hindi, so i want to see if both Audios are 5.1 channels or 2.0 channels and it also display both languages in the Main info panel. Currently it only display Default Audio info.
1. this is really not our focus (tmm is a media manager and no download manager!), but I hope I can find a solution here..
2. no - as in the Kodi wiki (and this is how we implement it), the -trailer postfix indicates a trailer!
3. no - same #2; we prepare media mainly for Kodi (but many other media centers follow the same rules) and the media must be in the same directory
4. v2 or v3?
5. in the media information panel you should see all found infos from libmediainfo
(2018-11-02, 08:25)mlaggner Wrote: [ -> ]1. this is really not our focus (tmm is a media manager and no download manager!), but I hope I can find a solution here..
2. no - as in the Kodi wiki (and this is how we implement it), the -trailer postfix indicates a trailer!
3. no - same #2; we prepare media mainly for Kodi (but many other media centers follow the same rules) and the media must be in the same directory
4. v2 or v3?
5. in the media information panel you should see all found infos from libmediainfo

thanks for response.
1. My main reason for downloading TMM was to download Trailers automatically for already downloaded movies, and you have this feature in your program, so why not improve it? i have seen many  users complaining about this feature and i hope this will make your TMM a complete Media Manager. So please look into it and improve it.
4. i have version 2.9.13
5. Yes it does show the info there, but i want it to show on main info panel, where movie poster is shown.
I am attaching a screenshot for reference and name it according to my question numbers to help you understand what i am talking about.

4) i've changed the donwload task description to not show full path in status bar for next version...
(2018-11-06, 20:56)myron Wrote: [ -> ]4) i've changed the donwload task description to not show full path in status bar for next version...
 thats good news, thanks for fixing it up.
and kindly fix trailer download too..its too important for me.
1. I seconded this. I also have problem with unfinished downloaded files. Whenever there is .part files, tmm refuse to download(resume or download from scratch)