Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Show missing seasons/episodes ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I've started using Kodi v16 on a RaspberryPi a short while ago and it's really nice,  and my library shows up fine.  However, I wondered if there was a possibility to show which items of a tv show are missing ( in the library but grayed out for example) ? I realized I missed some specials episodes for example, but I don't feel like looking up the tvdb for each of my shows.  I couldn't find any add-on, is there one I missed ?

Thanks.
I have the same question. It can be solved by using Trakt in Kodi apparently. The issue is that I am using Emby for Kodi. Emby handles my database. It also handles trakt. Sometimes I watch stuff on my phone and Emby still registers that because it has a trakt plugin. Therefore I cannot use the trakt addon in Kodi as it will only use Kodi.

I am still looking for a solution that shows me missing episodes in Kodi. Preferably in the 'next episode'-view. Emby can show missing episodes but only in it's webview.