Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Movies keep duplicating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Every time I scan my movies from my 'Google Drive' it keeps duplicating the movies with double posters.

I've tried using 'Clean Library' in the settings but it doesn't work. The app tries to clean and doesn't even reach halfway until the kodi app closes itself.

Also other known bugs:

- Browsing through Google drive is extremely slow and crashes.

- A very thin but noticeable GREEN LINE shows up when playing a video at the bottom of the screen.

The other bugs are minor but the constant duplication of my movies i need to fix so if there's anyone out there that knows a fix please let me know thanks.
(2018-11-03, 09:10)princeuk Wrote: [ -> ]I've tried using 'Clean Library' in the settings but it doesn't work. The app tries to clean and doesn't even reach halfway until the kodi app closes itself.
it does work apparently, but it simply quits at some point. We will need at least Kodi's debug log (wiki), with debugging enabled beforehand, to perhaps see what happens internally during the scraping process.

(2018-11-03, 09:10)princeuk Wrote: [ -> ]- Browsing through Google drive is extremely slow and crashes.
Unless you have a lightning fast fibre optic internet connection speed, this is to be expected IMO. Working with local video sources works so much faster. Or perhaps the Google Drive add-on has its own hiccups.

(2018-11-03, 09:10)princeuk Wrote: [ -> ]- A very thin but noticeable GREEN LINE shows up when playing a video at the bottom of the screen.
Some of your movies are possibly reproduced/muxed poorly by their 'manufacturers'. Without any further details of your Kodi device and the videos played available (=> kodi.log ... ) , there is not much to say.