Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Addons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!
I'm new here and please scuse me if I write on a wrong section. I want an addon which contains many Schweiz channels, especially UPC MySports or a sport addon which contains the same channel. I am a new Kodi User and I don't know all search sources. Please help me!
Thanks!
As far as I can tell, UPC MySports requires a 'premium subscription'. So I very much doubt if there is an official add-on for that providing the channel(s) for free.

You can have a look here if there are any Swiss video add-ons here: https://kodi.tv/addons/video-add-ons
Ok. Thanks! But an unofficial one maybe exists?
I don't konow. I know it is a premium subscription, but it is the same with Telekom Sport DE, for instance. I found these channels on @Karellen-removed.
Umm... That is an add-on on Kodi's banned add-on list. So not really a helpful answer.

Please not forget Kodi's forum rules (wiki) and its zero-tolerance stance on piracy. You did agree with that when registering on this forum.
Ok. Thanks for all!